My my My my

Father Ryan HS Teaching/Assistant Coach Position
Forum: General Discussion
Subject: Father Ryan HS Teaching/Assistant Coach Position
Posted by: Devin DeLaughter of TNlax.com
Date/Time:
Father Ryan High School (Nashville, TN) is seeking a Social Studies Teacher/Assistant Coach beginning July 1, 2018. Assistant coaching positions include (but not limited to): Boys Lacrosse. This teaching position will include classes in World History and Geography. Candidates for this position should have a Masters? degree (preferred) from an accredited college or university with a minimum of three (3) years teaching experience. Additionally, preference given to candidates with previous coaching experience at the high school level. Father Ryan High School seeks to be a superior Catholic High School, providing excellence in religious and moral formation, academics, athletics, and the arts while remaining accessible to those seeking an education in the Catholic Tradition.

To apply: Email (please include Father Ryan Social Studies in the subject line) a cover letter, resume and (3) references, in PDF format, to Susan Ellis (Administrative Assistant to the Director of Athletics) at elliss@fatherryan.org. NO PHONE CALL PLEASE  
     Reply to message    
Message Thread
Subject Posted by When
Father Ryan HS Teaching/Assistant Coach Position  Devin DeLaughter   7 months ago